Online Learning is provided in partnership with
Online learning is an efficient resource that offers flexibility, efficiency and personalised learning.
Whilst the LSCB advocates face to face training, it recognises that this is not always possible.
In order to support our partners, the LSCB offers high quality, relevant and up-to-date online learning safeguarding courses which are designed to ensure that all staff have access to initial training that will enable them to understand and recognise potential signs of abuse or neglect.
This resource is particularly useful for inducting new staff into an organisation or department. It should be used from the first day and form part of an employee’s induction process and ongoing development.
The online learning package has been designed to support your learning in a way that allows you to learn at your own pace
- Safeguarding Children – level 1 and 2
- Safeguarding Children and Adult Awareness
- Safeguarding Adults – level 1
- Safeguarding Adults – Level 2
- Domestic Abuse
- Sexual Abuse and Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation
- Mental Capacity Act
- Care Act – Introduction and Overview
- Care Act – Care and Support Planning
- Honour Based Violence and Forced Marriage
- Online Safety – Risks to Children
- Safeguarding Children with Disabilities
- Safeguarding Children in Sport
- Safeguarding Against Radicalisation
To access and register for these courses, please follow the link below using the ‘self-register’ tab once on the site
For help and support with technical difficulties on this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a number of courses also available in respect of the Care Act provided by Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council